Whats Up Nails Stamping Plate – Autumn Tales
For gorgeous Fall nails, this stamping provides you with pristine designs of different leaves patterns, apples, corn on the cob, pumpkins, foxes, acorn and more.
Perfect for Halloween and Autumn!
Each design is 5/8in (15mm) on 13/16in (21mm).
Plate size: 2 3/8in (60mm) x 4 3/4in (120mm)
5 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
Whats Up Nails
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your What's Up Nails Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.