UberChic Nail Art Stamping Plates – Collection 20
Delicate butterflies, sweet flowing flowers and a few polish-loving designs are all part of this collection of plates! Complete with geometric prints, lace-like mandalas and a few kaleidoscope-like prints – this plate is sure to delight collectors of all tastes and preferences! Be sure to keep an eye out for our overlapping images where you can layering designs on top of each other to create multi-colored nail art in seconds! Just look for the little arrows to guide you!
This Collection features three of our unique design plates carefully made to ensure almost any size nail is accommodated, it includes: UC 20-01, UC 20-02, and UC 20-03
Technical stuff: The size of each plate is 9.5 cm by 14.5 cm and the plates in this collection have coordinating single images down the center and a few on the sides.
Most designs are 17 x 21 mm and are built to cover edge-to-edge on even the largest natural nail size. Small nails left out? Never! Our designs are crafted to not be so overwhelming or large that you can’t see what is on your nail – even if it’s tiny!
The designs are engraved on high quality stainless steel and can be used over and over again – never wearing out.
2 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your UberChic Beauty Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.