UberChic Nail Art Stamping Plate – Christmas 01
Bring on the ho ho ho-lidays! We’ve pulled out all the stops when we created this cheery nail stamp plate. Celebrate the Christmas season in style and invite Rudolph and gang to hang out on your nails! Our Christmas nail art plate is perfect for getting in the sweater-weather and hot cocoa mood (because that IS a thing) and make every mani a festive one. Find inspirational Christmas-themed nail art images galore on this plate and use it again year after year. So get some snowflakes and your favorite reindeer – and say “Merry Christmas” on your nails. You won’t believe the amount of holiday nail art ideas you can create with just this plate all by itself!
The designs are 17 x 21mm – and are built to cover edge-to-edge very large natural nail sizes. Small nails left out? Never! Our designs are crafted to not be so overwhelming or large that you can’t see what is on your nail – even if it’s tiny!
Technical stuff: The size of each plate is 9.5cm by 14.5cm and the plates in this collection have coordinating single images down the center and a few on the sides.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your UberChic Beauty Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.