Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate – Feeling Shapely! 09
We are so happy to introduce to you another exciting addition of our Feeling Shapely collection! This is a cool and great minimalist style plate with a mix of 90’s inspired shapes that truly are timeless and will never go out of style!
For those of you who like a little bit of wow! in the nails, at first, maybe this plate could seem boring or too simple. But hey, not so fast nail enthusiasts! Minimalist styles may look simple at first glance, but there’s a world of designs you can do with this plate. All the images are made to be layered and a mix & match with everything you can imagine! And another great thing, we have also included a different way to do gradients!!!
This is a MUST have plate and a great addition to your collection! Don’t miss it!
Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out!.
100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
8 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
Lina Nail Art Supplies
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.