Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate – Feeling Shapely! 07
Here is our last but not least Feeling Shapely! 07 plate. Full with all kinds of fascinating geometrical and abstract images! It’s another option for those mix and match design that everybody loves. Don’t think too much and add this amazing and cool plate to your list!
Lina Stamping Plates contain 24 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm X 2.2 cm) plus 44 of small irregular images. Each plate contains images with specific theme.
Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out!.
100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
3 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
Lina Nail Art Supplies
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.