UberChic Mini Nail Art Stamping Plate – Mandala Love
Mandala Love isn’t your typical Mandala type design (Mandalas are very detailed, intricate, circular designs) – instead we took one of our all time favorite Mandalas and broke it down into several individual designs that are perfect for reverse stamping and more!
Most designs are 17 x 21mm – some of the largest single designs we know of in the industry – and are built to cover edge-to-edge even the largest natural nail size. There are smaller accent designs that fill the rest of the plate and provide the perfect way to create your next nail art masterpiece.
Technical stuff: The size of each plate is 6 x 12 cm and are backed with a sturdy plastic backing.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out.
4 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your UberChic Beauty Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.