Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate – Make Your Mark 04
What can we say about this plate? It is time to Make-Your-Mark, again, and we have another super cool plate for you to do just that!! We just can’t get enough of these beautiful hand drawn patterns and grunge styles, can you?
Grunge skulls, hand writing images, flowers, love patterns and waves. This plate will give you a little bit of everything to Make Your Mark, in your own special way!
Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out!.
100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
7 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
Lina Nail Art Supplies
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.