Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate – Make Your Mark 03
Thanks to ALL of you, our Make Your Mark 01 & 02 plates have become favorites in the nail art world!! For this reason, we have decided to release our Make Your Mark 03 plate! YAY!! This plate is full of trendy hand drawn textures and all kind of cool designs that can perfectly mix and match with all of your outfits! But not only that!! We added a very UNIQUE IMAGE to this plate… the BLACK IMAGE in the middle of the plate! Huh?, well, it is an image that could help you to do GRADIENTS with more than 5 colors WITHOUT A SPONGE! Also, it will help you add layers of SOLID COLORS for a faster base coat before you stamp! For sure, you will come up with a lot of ideas with this unique image!
Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out!.
100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
1 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
Lina Nail Art Supplies
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.