Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate – Mad For Mandala 01
Who doesn’t love the calming beauty of Mandalas?!!
Like the Mandalas, this plate is meant to be a healing, transformative, and therapeutic in allowing your stress to fall away. For all of you that love to do coloring or reverse stamping, this plate is perfect! But not only will that, from newbies to pros, this plate give you great options to train yourself in these techniques. At the end, the results will be amazing!
This is a MUST have plate and a great addition to your collection! Don’t miss it!
Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again – never wearing out!.
100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
10 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How to use
|Dimensions||95 x 145 x 3 mm|
Nail Stamping Plates
Lina Nail Art Supplies
- Nails must be clean and polish must be dry.
- Unpack your Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping plate and remove the blue protective film.
- Apply the Nail Polish to the design you wish to stamp, we recommend a nail polish that will cover your nails in one coat and doesn't dry too quickly.
- Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper, it works best if you hold you scraper at about a 45 degree angle.
- Roll your scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
- Line up your image with your nail and transfer the design by rolling stamper over you nail.
- Seal with either a top coat or UV gel and add 3d decorations nail art decorations if desired.